둔부골절과 불소노출과의 관련에 대한 18종의 연구결과
1. Cauley, J., P. Murphy, et al. (1995). "Effects of fluoridated drinking water on bone mass and fractures: the study of osteoporotic fractures." J Bone Min Res 10(7): 1076-86.
2. a) Cooper, C., C. Wickham, et al. (1991). "Water fluoridation and hip fracture." JAMA 266: 513-514 (letter, a reanalysis of data presented in 1990 paper).
2. b) Cooper, C., C. Wickham, et al. (1990). "Water fluoride concentration and fracture of the proximal femur." J Epidemiol Community Health 44: 17-19.
3. Danielson, C., J. L. Lyon, et al. (1992). "Hip fractures and fluoridation in Utah's elderly population." Jama 268(6): 746-748.
4. Hegmann, K.T. et al (2000) the Effects of Fluoridation on Degenerative Joint Disease (DJD) and Hip Fractures.Abstract #71, of the 33rd Annual Meeting of the Society For Epidemiological research, June 15-17, 2000. Published in a Supplement of Am. J. Epid.
5. Hillier, S., C. Copper, et al. (2000). "Fluoride in drinking water and risk of hip fracture in the UK: a case control study." The Lancet 335: 265-269.
6. Jacobsen, S., J. Goldberg, et al. (1992). "The association between water fluoridation and hip fracture among white women and men aged 65 years and older; a national ecologic study." Annals of Epidemiology 2: 617-626.
7. Jacobsen, S., J. Goldberg, et al. (1990). "Regional variation in the incidence of hip fracture: US white women aged 65 years and olders." J Am Med Assoc 264(4): 500-2.
8. Jacobsen, S.J. et al (1993). Hip Fracture Incidence Before and After the Fluoridation of the Public Water Supply, Rochester, Minnesota. American Journal of Public Health, 83, 743-745.
9. a) Jacqmin-Gadda, H. (1995). "Fluorine concentration in drinking water and fractures in the elderly." JAMA 273: 775-776 (letter).
9 b) Jacqmin-Gadda, H., A. Fourrier, et al. (1998). "Risk factors for fractures in the elderly." Epidemiology 9(4): 417-423. (An elaboration of the 1995 study referred to in the JAMA letter).
10. Karagas,M.R. et al (1996). "Patterns of Fracture among the United States Elderly: Geographic and Fluoride Effects". Ann. Epidemiol. 6 (3), 209-216.
11. Keller, C. (1991) Fluorides in drinking water. Unpublished results. Discussed in Gordon, S.L. and Corbin, S.B,(1992) Summary of Workshop on Drinking Water Fluoride Influence on Hip Fracture on Bone Health. Osteoporosis Int. 2, 109-117.
12. Kurttio, P., N. Gustavsson, et al. (1999). "Exposure to natural fluoride in well water and hip fracture: A cohort analysis in Finland." American Journal of Epidemiology 150(8): 817-824.
13. Lehmann R. et al (1998). Drinking Water Fluoridation: Bone Mineral Density and Hip Fracture Incidence. Bone, 22, 273-278.
14. Li, Y., C. Liang, et al. (1999). "Effect of Long-Term Exposure to Fluoride in Drinking Water on Risks of Bone Fractures." Submitted for publication. Contact details: Dr. Yiming Li, Loma Linda School of Dentistry, Loma Linda, California, Phone 1-909-558-8069, Fax 1-909-558-0328 and e-mail, Yli@sd.llu.edu
15. May, D.S. and Wilson, M.G. Hip fractures in relation to water fluoridation: an ecologic analysis. Unpublished data, discussed in Gordon, S.L. and Corbin S.B.,(1992), Summary of Workshop on Drinking Water Fluoride Inflruenbce on Hip Fracture on Bone Health. Osteoporosis Int. 2, 109-117.
16. Phipps, K. R. (2000). Community water fluoridation, bone mineral density and fractures: prospective study of effects in older women. British Medical Journal, 321: 860-4.
17. Sowers, M., M. Clark, et al. (1991). "A prospective study of bone mineral content and fracture in communities with differential fluoride exposure." American Journal of Epidemiology 133: 649-660.
18. Suarez-Almazor, M., G. Flowerdew, et al. (1993). "The fluoridation of drinking water and hip fracture hospitalization rates in two Canadian connunities." Am J Public Health 83: 689-693.
불소의 국소적 효과 대비 전신적 효과에 대한 참고문헌
Burt, B.A. (1994). Letter. Fluoride, 27, 180-181.
Carlos, J.P. (1983). Comments on Fluoride. J.Pedodontics. Winter, 135-136.
Clark, C. (1993). J. Canadian Dental Association, 59(3) 272-279.
CDC (1999). Achievements in Public Health, 1900-1999: Fluoridation of Drinking Water to Prevent Dental Caries. Mortality and Morbidity Weekly Review (MMWR), 48(41);933-940 October 22, 1999.
Featherstone, , J.D.B. (1987) The Mechanism of dental decay. Nutrition Today, May/June, 10.
Featherstone J.D.B. (1999) Prevention and reversal of dental caries: role of low level fluoride. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol. 27:31-40.
Featherstone, J.D.B. (2000). The Science and Practice of Caries Prevention. Journal of the American Dental Association. 131, 887-899.
Fejerskov, O. Thylstrup, A. and Larsen, M.J. (1981) Rational use of fluorides in caries prevention. Acta. Odontol. Scand., 241-249.
Levine, R.S., (1976). The action of fluoride in caries prevention: a review of current concepts. Brit. Dent. J. 140, 9-14.
Limeback, H. (1999). A re-examination of the pre-eruptive and post-eruptive mechanism of the anti-caries effects of fluoride: is there any caries benefit from swallowing fluoride? Community. Dent. Oral Epidemiol. 27, 62-71.
Limeback, H. (2000) Videotaped Interview. available from GGVideo, 82 Judson Street, Canton, NY 13617. Tel: 315-379-9544. Fax: 315-379-0448. E-mail: email@example.com and www.FluorideAlert.org/limeback-video.htm
Margolis, H.C. and Moreno, E.C. (1990). Physicochemical Perspectives on the Cariostatic Mechanisms of Systemic and Topical Fluorides. J. Dent. Res 69 (Special Issue) 606-613.
Shellis, R.P and Duckworth, R.M.(1994). Studies on the cariostatic mechanisms of fluoride. Int. dent. J. 44, 263-273.